Nre. de llocs oferts
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Reservation Agent position to join our Revenue Department in Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Process telephone, fax and email reservations according to room and rate availability, ensuring that full and accurate details are obtained and input accordingly into Opera.
- Update reservations, to input and record cancellations and amendments, making sure all bookings are
- Deal with travel agent bookings, vouchers and credit requests, ensuring that the hotel- s policy is adhered to at all times.
- Type letters, fax and email confirmations and check details and requirements for accuracy.
- Process all Synxis reservations and messages ensuring that all bookings are accurate.
- Regularly and correctly file all correspondences for present, past and future months.
- Consistently update guest history records using the defined Jumeirah abbreviations and add any new
or relevant data as necessary.
- Update the Daily Pick Up report on a daily basis and attend morning meetings.
- To be full conversant with Opera, reservations and Synxis reservations worldwide reservations system.
- Ensure all handover issues and items to be followed up are detailed in the diary or passed on to the relevant department and resolved promptly.
- To be fully conversant with rate groups and sales accounts procedures.
- Set up inventory groups and input rooming lists.
- Liaise with Sales
and other departments when dealing with VIP guests, sales leads and rate requests.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year Reservations Agent experience
- Experience with the Opera PMS system
- Experience in the 5-star market
- Excellent level of English
- Competent computer skills, word, excel, power point
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Effective organisational skills; able to prioritise
tasks and self-manage a demanding workload
- Excellent presentation skills
- Friendly, approachable and professional