Nre. de llocs oferts
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Concierge to the Front Office team here at Jumeirah Port Sóller Hotel & Spa.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To ensure all guests are given a personalised warm, friendly, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- To be aware of all activities inside and outside the hotel and its layout.
- To extend a personal service to the guests and assist them in all their requirements.
- To handle the guest-s
mail, take telephone messages and ensure that all faxes mails, and messages are distributed promptly.
- To ensure that there exists an up-to-date selection of booklets, guides, maps and brochures for tourists and business travellers.
- To place emphasis on in-house restaurants and its facilities.
- Offer assistance for postal services.
- To arrange taxis, chauffeur-hire limousines and the bookings of travel, entertainment and tour arrangements for the guests.
The ideal candidate for this
position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- High School Certified
- Excellent level of English
- Previous Opera System Knowledge
- Enthusiastic, engaging and pleasing personality
- Customer service experience in a five star environment in Front Office
- At least one year previous hotel experience.
- Complaint handling/ Previous experience in a 5* hotel
- Proficiency in spoken and written business English.
- Competent in Opera
- Competent in
Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of colleagues and Management.
- Speak an additional language, German highly desirable